We take care of the complete prepress production cycle. We never forget that quality comes first. To ensure the best possible quality, we pre-flight the PDF files and highlight any potential production issues. Any file alterations will only be made with your authorisation.
We do what needs to be done
Please supply PDF/X-4. We recommended that together with the files you also supply colour references for printing: colour digital proofs, previously printed book, etc. This will ensure we get the best possible printed result.
With our printing plants you can use prepress portal for approval of your jobs – Heidelberg Prinect prepress portal.
- They offer you a direct access to the imposition systems.
- The status of file uploads, requests for approval and other progress notifications are immediately and automatically sent to the person in charge by e-mail.
- PDFs of proofs can be downloaded from the web and printed out.
- They streamline job submission, job-status tracking, and remote proofing or approval.
- From any Web-enabled computer in any location at any time, customers, prepress operators and customer service representatives can manage and track job activity, proof print jobs, collaborate prepress staff on changes and approve work.
- Both of the systems give us an opportunity to move jobs through production faster, eliminating opportunities for error, confusion, or delay.
- You don’t need any software installed.
- You only need Java plug-in.
We can also send you low resolution PDF or plotter proof for approval on your request. But we prefer the approval through prepress portals as it is easier, faster, environmentally friendly and saves money!
Our FTP server address
Please ask for username and password.
You can use Internet Explorer or some FTP software to connect to our FTP server.
Problems connecting to FTP server with Internet Explorer? Please follow the steps below:
- Write ftp.gpsgroup.eu.com in the address line.
- Go to menu Preview / Open the page as FTP site.
- Click on the right mouse button and click Login as.
- Put the user name and password in to the login fields.
- Online Heidelberg Prinect Portal Instructions
- Files preparation instructions:
- FSC Trademark Quick Guide
- FSC Certificate Holder Trademark Requirements
For any information in relation to prepress and FTP please contact:
Ms. Jana Suhadolnik
T +386 59 071 110