We take care of the complete prepress production cycle. We never forget that the quality comes first. To get the best quality possible we preflight the PDF files and we point out to you the possible problems for further production. All the x-ups are done with your agreement only.
We do what needs to be done
Please supply PDF/X-1a les. It is recommended that together with the files you also supply laser prints and colour reference for printing: colour digital proofs, previously printed book, etc. This ensures that we have an appropriate reference copy of your document, and will avoid misunderstandings. In the absence of a hardcopy we will be unable to inspect our work.
With our printing plants you can use two prepress portals for approval of your jobs: Kodak Insite prepress portal and Screen Riteapprove Online prepress portal.
- They offer you a direct access to the imposition systems
- The status of file uploads, requests for approval and other progress notifications are immediately and automatically sent to the person in charge by e-mail
- PDFs of proofs can be downloaded from the web and printed out
- They streamline job submission, job-status tracking, and remote proofing or approval
- From any Web-enabled computer in any location at any time, customers, prepress operators and customer service representatives can manage and track job activity, proof print jobs, collaborate prepress staff on changes and approve work
- Both of the systems give us an opportunity to move jobs through production faster, eliminating opportunities for error, confusion, or delay
- You don’t need any software installed
- You only need Java plug-in
We can also send you low resolution PDF les or plotter proof for approval on your request. But we prefer the approval through prepress portals as it is easier, faster, environmentally friendly and saves money!
Our FTP server address
Please ask for username and password.
You can use Internet Explorer or some FTP software to connect to our FTP server.
Problems connecting to FTP server with Internet Explorer? Please follow the steps bellow:
- Write ftp.gpsgroup.eu.com in to address line.
- Go to menu Preview / Open the page as FTP site.
- Click on the right mouse button and click Login as.
- Put the user name and password in to the login fields.
- Insite instructions in various languages
- Insite – Quick Start Guide – DE
- Insite – Quick Start Guide – DK
- Insite – Quick Start Guide – FI
- Insite – Quick Start Guide – FR
- Insite – Quick Start Guide – NL
- Insite – Quick Start Guide – NO
- Insite – Quick Start Guide – SE
- Insite – Quick Start Guide – UK
- Screen Rite approve Online instructions
- Riteapprove – User Manual
- Files preparation instructions
- General instruction for PDF generating
- Destiller job options
- Ednasprint Distiller – Adobe PDF Settings (zip)
For all the information about prepress and FTP please contact
Ms. Jana Suhadolnik
T +386 59 071 110